Thursday, February 26, 2009

Triangles and Tuxes


It's called "repurposing" in some circles. I call it using every outlet I have to get the message out. I've posted an article at my bi-weekly Edhat.com column with a book review of my good buddy, Owen Dell's book. It's everything you might need to know about sustainable landscaping.

Many people lose site of the fact that all our man-made beautiful green outdoor spaces come at some cost to the environment - this book shows how to reduce the impacts and actually do something good for the planet.

There's also a bit of self-promotion, but that's just due to my love affair with myself. I am, as you know, the world's greatest authority on my own opinion.

Read on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Garden Wise Guy! Thanks for your website. I am contacting you from Ireland...and I read your tweet that you just lost your job and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about that. If you are thinking of a career change..a book I would recommend is Laura Berman Fortgang's Now What?
And if you are interested in reaching more people with your message, you may be interested in Social Traffic..www.socialtraffic.biz (bet you will be intrigued!)
Best wishes
Anne agw.edbd

Rosemary said...

I applaud your efforts , especially water conservation as I understand California is in a drought situation.